Video: Welcome to IEA-Retired
Who Are We? What Do We Do? Why Join?
Who Are We? What Do We Do? Why Join? Stay in the education family IEANEA-Retired has nearly 10,000 members and represents ALL education retirees: Certified Educators ESPs, Higher Education and their interests and retirement issues.
Goals and Mission Statement
To be an information resource on retirement issues and concerns and to be THE advocacy organization for all retired public education employees.
Join the IEA Retired Program
Download the Retired Program Membership Form and mail it in. Fill out either the left or right portion of the bottom part of the form, depending on the date that you sign and mail the form.
Become a Pre-retired Member with the Life Member Program Agreement (LMPA). LMPA is ONLY available to active members; not to those already retired. This program gives the active member the option of paying $60 annually over the course of 5 years, for a retired lifetime membership. Membership is not conferred until the dues amount is paid in full.
Officer, Council and Committees list
IEA Retired Council Meeting Minutes
- February 2014 Meeting Minutes
- November 2013 Meeting Minutes
- September 2013 Meeting Minutes
- May 2013 Meeting Minutes
- How to Get Involved
- Chartering a Retired Chapter
- IEA-Retired Voucher Procedures
- Chapter assistance funding request application policies
- Chapter assistance funding form
- IEA-Retired Council Bylaws
- IEA Retired Elections Information
Retired Program Updates
- From the Chair – May 2014
- From the Chair – Feb 2014
- From the Chair – Nov 2013
- From the Chair – Sept 2013
Student Mentoring Program
Your years of classroom experience are valuable to our IEA Student Program. Why not share what you know with FUTURE EDUCATORS? IEA-Retired has a well-established Mentor Program just waiting for you to VOLUNTEER!
- IEA Retired Mentor Program on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter IEARMP
- Download the Student Mentoring Brochure
- Mentor Interest Form
The Living Library is a community of online file cabinets created by IEA retired and active mentors and used to support the ongoing mentoring of future and new teachers (mentees).
NEA Retired Program
IEA-Retired membership today is more than 284,000 and we continue to lead the way in public education and on critical issues.
Retired Program Paraprofessional
Toll Free: (800)755-0130